Friday 29 November 2013

Funny Business


Here's what readers are saying about Funny Business

" Super fun, super cute story with some laugh out loud moments that had be grinning from ear to ear. When there’s a mix up between criminals and a wannabe romance writer, all hell breaks loose." T's Books

"This book was hilarious. It had me laughing out loud. Artie is a great character. I loved that he took on the trials of writing a romance novel, not the norm for a man. His getting his "girly on" when he needed inspiration really made me laugh. I could really relate to the ups and downs of Artie and Marie's relationship. He was clueless, and she didn`t want anything to do with another cop. Then there's Carmine. His attempts at being a mobster are hilarious, especially since he basically still lives with his parents. I loved that this was a light, carefree story. It was so funny, my kids were wondering why I was laughing so much while reading it. The writing really flowed and the story was easy to follow. If you're looking for a laugh, this is the book for you."
Rose's Book Snobs





No comments:

Post a Comment