Saturday 20 April 2013

Review - S.E.C.R.E.T. by L.Marie Adeline - 4 Star

I just finished reading S.E.C.R.E.T. by L. Marie Adeline. I found her opening of the book very strong. Her descriptions were unique and I was compelled to continue reading what was in store for Cassie Robichaud, a lonely beaten down woman working in a cafe in New Orleans. Actually, almost anything written, set in New Orleans grabs my attention. It's on my bucket list to visit it one day.

Cassie's development to a confident woman enjoying sexual fulfillment is fun and a hot read - what woman wouldn't want to experience the men that she is set up with! Her character is credible and like-able. The other characters provided good foils. 
Adeline surprised me with the ending and I liked that! Overall, the book was well written and entertaining. Looking forward to reading more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment